Cookies are short strings of text that the computer stores when you visit a site, containing information that the site retrieves when it is consulted at a later time. There are different types of cookies: some are necessary for the proper functioning of the site, others to facilitate use by users, to memorize the language of preference or tastes.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but the user can choose to disable them. Warning: disabling cookies can chase the site malfunction and / or limitation in the use of the services offered (such as the inability to add products to the cart and buy them). However, if you do not want your computer to receive and store cookies, you can change your browser settings. Below are the instructions regarding the most common browsers:
· Click on "Tools" and select "Internet Options"
· Select "Privacy" and set the privacy level you want
· Click OK
· Click on the "Tools" icon and select "Settings"
· Click on "Show advanced settings"
· Under "Privacy" click on "Content settings" and then "Cookies"
· Here deselect the item and save the settings
· In the toolbar, select "Tools" and then "Options"
· In the pop up window select "Privacy". Here you can adjust the cookie settings
· In the toolbar, select "Preferences".
· Click on "Security": here you can adjust your cookie settings.